Do you want to create an online calendar for a future event?
There are many websites that will allow you to do that and even download the calendar on your device.
You can also create a calendar for the whole year online with the 12 months and important days of the year.
You can create event booking, a personal to-do list, business booking, and many more. Most of the websites below will allow you to create online calendar to share with anyone.
If you have a blog or website, some of the services below can allow you to display reviews from happy customers, receive payment, and even allow your customers to self-book themselves.
Online calendar for Scheduling
- Picktime this website will allow you to create booking for customers, group, create schedules for classes, services, and resources you offer. It is free to use and you can use it to receive payment for the services you offered. All you have to do is set up a free account and start creating your schedules. The process is very easy, you can do it yourself without any assistance.
- Timeanddate This is an all in one calendar creator. You can create any type of calendar on this website and download it to your device. They also allow you to create clock, timer, count down, weather report, Calculators, Holidays and many more.
- Timeup this is a premium website for creating simplified online calender to share with teams to get things done. This is mostly useful for organisations with teams, or for large events scheduling. Although it is a premium website but they have free plan with limited features.
- Setmore This is a freemium calendar maker that is especially important for websites services. You can create calendar on your website/blog and allow your customers to self book their appointments, display reviews from happy customers and receive payment.
- Google Calendar This is a free app by Google for creating to do list and personal schedules, if you have email on an event, the app will automatically add it to your schedules. And it is online, so even if you lose your phone, you won’t lose your schedules. It is a great choice for individual planning.
- Editablecalender This is one of the best online calender to fill in. It is free to use and they give you templates that is 100% customizable. This website has one of the most straightforward and easy to use online calendar editable features. You can download your calendar as a PDF, Word, or PNG. You can also print it.
Now that we have seen some of the best online calender websites that you can use to create calendar that can be shared, let us look at:
How to make your own calendar online
To do that, we will use one of the above listed websites to create a simple calendar.
I will use Timeanddate.
let’s visit the website
There are many options but let us create a full year calendar.
Now scroll to calendar and select full year, choose your country and click “View calendar”
Now you should have your full year calender with holidays and observances.
If you don’t like the look of the calendar, you can customize it by clicking More options, Formatting, or Quick designs, depending on what you want to change.
After you finish with the customizations, you now have the option to print your calendar or save it as a PDF.
You will see printer icon by the top right corner, click it to print. However, you will be provided with the option to save your calender as a PDF.
You can also scroll down and see more calendar options where you will be able to create family planner calendar, Monthly, and Your own Calendar.
The importance of planning and scheduling your individual or organisational activities can never be overemphasized.
With the use of online calendar websites you can create calendar and share it with anyone.
Share this post with your friends.
Tell me what you think in the comment section and if you have question, feel free to ask.